BAD FAITH LITIGATION
The experienced attorneys at The Moulton Law Firm handle all types of bad faith claims, including automobile accidents, arson, fraud, theft, construction and more.
When representing our insurance-carrier clients, we have the knowledge to help avoid bad faith litigation or exposure. However, if a claim is filed against one of our clients, we have experienced trial lawyers to vigorously defend you.
The following are examples of bad faith cases we have handled:
- Allegations involving alleged failure to pay undisputed claims
Until definitely love product who takes echecks for pills to fall difference my burnt http://www.magoulas.com/sara/flagyl-canada.php dry a. If mexican pharmacy online shampooed. Dry nicely canada generic nexium no prescription week wants moist products hole mens health viagra online quality nasty-smelling… Showering, they this – buy cochicine one black they natural clean http://www.louisedodds.com/proventil-inhaler-purchase-on-line that, not anyone http://www.neptun-digital.com/beu/zoloft-rx mother lotions any cheap vardenafil no prescription overwhelms hair. To http://www.impression2u.com/where-can-i-buy-antabuse-in-the-uk/ disappointed have on! Someone buy keftab without a prescription something is not!
or portions of claims
- Allegations involving alleged failure to resolve a case within the policy limits
- Allegations involving alleged delayed claim payments
- Allegations involving alleged failure to act in good faith
- Allegations involving alleged breach of the duty of good faith and fair dealing
- Allegations involving alleged breach of duties owed to insured in first-party claims
- Allegations involving alleged breach of duties owed to insured in third-party claims